->Here are the latest gk from uttar pradesh. these are selected by our top level experts . and best for competitive exams.
1. Which country is to the north of Uttar Pradesh?
2. Which is the capital of Uttar Pradesh?
3. Which is the official language of Uttar Pradesh?
4. When was Uttaranchal separated from Uttar Pradesh?
a) 14 March 1975
b) 12 April 1964
c) 7 July 1999
d) 8 November 2000
Ans-8 November 2000
5. Who of the following prime ministers of India was not born in Uttar Pradesh?
a) P. V. Narasimha Rao
b) Lal Bahardur Shastri
c) Charan Singh
d) Chandra Shekhar
Ans- P. V. Narasimha Rao
6. Who of the following prime ministers of India was not born in Allahabad?
a) Jawaharlal Nehru
b) Indira Gandhi
c) Vishwanath Pratap Singh
d) Rajiv Gandhi
Ans- Rajiv Gandhi
7. Who was Uttar Pradesh’s chief minister in 1992?
a) Ram Prakash Gupta
b) Kalyan Singh
c) Romesh Bhandari
d) Rajnath Singh
Ans- Kalyan Singh
8. How was Uttar Pradesh formerly known?
c) United Provinces
Ans- United Provinces
9. When was Agra Presidency separated from Bengal Presidency?
10. When did the British annex Oudh?